Did you know?
The American English Coonhound was in fact bred to hunt raccoons (hence the name). This particular coonhound specializes in hunting raccoons and foxes 🦊. Their unique ability to climb trees makes them the perfect candidate for chasing raccoons!
As you begin to decorate for Halloween keep these few things in mind:
1. Keep Halloween Plants Out Of Your Dogs Reach
2. Keep Electrical Cords & Wires Out Of Your Dogs Reach
3. Keep Chocolate & Candies Out Of Your Dogs Reach
4. Keep Decorations That Can Become A Coking Hazard Out Of Your Dogs Reach
5. Avoid Putting Up Decorations That Appear Threatening To Your Pets
Fun Fact Friday! 🐶
The Irish Wolfhound is the tallest dog breed out there! Therefore making them the largest of the sighthounds. The best part is that they are known to also be the gentlest of all giants, great with dogs, kids and family in general.