1. Set up a mini obstacle course in your house and show your dog around it with treats the first time to teach him the course.
2. Run your dog up and down the stairs, this forces them to use different muscles than running on flat surfaces.
3. Use Bullwrinkles Tenderchips to train your dog to run on the treadmill.
4. Throw a ball in short distances but high up, to encourage your dog to focus and catch.
5. Play tug of war with your pup's favourite toy.
6. Make your pup work for small treats, ask him to pull out all of his tricks (in exchange for a tiny reward).