New Year / Fresh Start
Posted on January 04, 2017 by Michael Moll
| 0 comments
NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS THAT WILL MAKE YOU AN EVEN BETTER PET OWNER!
- Make a consistent exercise schedule for your and your pet, stick to it!
- Incorporate play time into your everyday routine, pets need positive stimulation.
- Choose a high-quality diet that is specifically tailored to your pets needs and measure out every feeding. This helps prevent diseases, malnourishment, and obesity.
- Teach your pet a new trick, even if he/she is old, keeps the brain strong.
- Brush your pet's teeth daily, preventing dental disease is key to preventing a number of associated conditions/diseases.
- Make your annual appointment with your pets Veterinarian to ensure they are up to date with vaccinations and disease prevention.
- Snuggle MORE, everyones heart benefits from that.
- Find time for daily grooming, brushing your pet is very therapeutic!
- Make sure your pet's microchip identification information is up to date, if your pet goes missing you want to ensure that they know where to find you.
- Learn more about body language, this will help you understand your dog better and strengthen your bond.
Leave a comment